PHENIX TRADE INTERNATIONAL ensures, in accordance with the legislation in force in France and in Europe, to respect the protection, confidentiality and security of the personal data of users, customers, of its services, as well as to respect their privacy. . Personal information provided by our customers will only be used in the context of the customer's relationship with PHENIX TRADE INTERNATIONAL.
The data collected corresponds to the content required during:
1. From a request for information: name, e-mail, telephone, recorded message.
2. For registration: last name, first name, address, city, country, e-mail, password, payment details, delivery information.
Mandatory data is indicated in the collection forms with an asterisk. In the absence of their information, you will not be able to benefit from certain services offered by the website.
The user, by subscribing to the Phenix Care Newsletter, on the home page of the site www.shop.phenix-care.com, or by checking the box provided for this purpose when registering, accepts that Phenix Care can send it a newsletter which may contain information relating to its activity, its news and its promotional offers. Any user will have the possibility to unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time, by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the hypertext link provided for this purpose within each Newsletter.
PHENIX TRADE INTERNATIONAL collects this data as part of its commercial activities, to authenticate its customers, provide the services requested by its customers, meet the management and logistics needs of its customers and prospects, offer them offers tailored to their needs.
PHENIX TRADE INTERNATIONAL ensures the confidentiality of the personal data entrusted to it and refrains from communicating personal data to business partners without having informed its customers and without having offered them the possibility of exercising their right of opposition.
Recipients of the data
PHENIX TRADE INTERNATIONAL only communicates personal data to its authorized recipients and ensures that they comply with strict conditions of confidentiality, use and protection of such data.
The recipients of your personal data are the following:
1. Employees of PHENIX TRADE INTERNATIONAL. Each person accessing the register is bound by the confidentiality obligations of PHENIX TRADE INTERNATIONAL.
2. The technical service providers of PHENIX TRADE INTERNATIONAL in charge, in particular, of hosting, creating and updating the site.
3. Any subcontractors of PHENIX TRADE INTERNATIONAL.
4. Partners of PHENIX TRADE INTERNATIONAL only if you have given your consent.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act, you have a right of access as well as a right of additional information, rectification, revision and opposition to data concerning you.
You also have the right to object to the communication of your personal data to third parties (except by legal obligation) such as for study or prospecting, particularly commercial purposes.
You can exercise these rights by post to the following address: PHENIX TRADE INTERNATIONAL, 2 rue Jean-Baptiste Marty, Charenton Le Pont - FRANCE.
For the sake of confidentiality and the protection of personal data, PHENIX TRADE INTERNATIONAL must ensure your identity before responding to you. Also, any request for the exercise of these rights must be accompanied by a copy of a signed identity document.
On the other hand, each registered person or entity is:
1. Required to respect the provisions of the Data Protection Act, the violation of which is punishable by criminal penalties.
2. Update and correct its data. Registered persons must immediately modify any incorrect data in the register so that it corresponds to the current and real situation, making the correction via their user account.